Long Term Player Development (LTPD) focuses on age-appropriate opportunities for kids to enjoy the game of soccer. We want our young soccer players to touch the soccer ball more often and become more skillful with it!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
'What is LTPD?', click HERE for more information.
- 10 week programs, starting the week of May 20th
- U4-U12 end with Soccer Day Saturday July 27th (All players will play several short scrimmages. They will receive a medal and will be treated to a complimentary BBQ).
- All divisions play once a week from Monday-Thursday.
- All players are provided with: a jersey, socks and shorts
- Shin pads are required & cleats recommended (good runners will do for younger divisions)
- U4-U12 divisions will practice using the 'station' model of training. Players will spend an allotted time at each station - receiving consistent training, having fun and developing specific age-appropriate skills before moving onto the next station. All divisions will have game time to put their newly acquired skills into practice!
- See below for age specific details...